Contact us for questions regarding information on, studies in Sweden or abroad or the Högskoleprovet (Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test). If you have questions about the admission process, it is better to contact or for courses and programmes held in English for courses and programmes held in Swedish

If you have more specific questions about your personal situation and need advice, it may be better to contact a guidance counsellor

For questions about the Swedish S.A.T., please contact the university where you will be taking the test.
Page last updated 2017-09-01